Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:6459 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Retail Analytics (8-14 yrs)
The role involves performing quantitative and qualitative analysis like (raw) data analysis, statistical modelling, data deep-dives etc. to acquire insights from data. Build analytical models which are predictive or have forward-looking measures to develop - foresights- or alerts around business metrics Translates insights into an analysis reports and communicate insights back to clients, Develop paid PoCs (Proof of Concepts) working with client stakeholders and mapping their business pain points and problems to Analytics needs, and leveraging relevant tools and frameworks
- The role needs someone with hands on experience in building Statistical models in the Retail/ CPG/FMCG Domain.
- S/he should be able to draw data driven insights and building predictive models e.g. Cross Sell/Up sell models, Survival Models, Customer Segmentations, Market Basket Analysis, Loyalty Analytics Should be able to help various project teams organize and manage client data and carry out logical accuracy and consistency checks on data.
Skills Required :
- Worked in Retail/ CPG Analytics projects in the various analytics organizations, Understand Retail and CPG space, its challenges and Data complexities.
- Handled clients and independently handled deliveries of projects in Retail and CPG.
- Experience in analytics building statistic models using SAS, R, and Minimum 5 yrs of Model building experience.
- Expert knowledge of advanced statistical techniques like Decision Trees, CART, SEM, Forecasting techniques and tools like regression, correlation, etc.
- Functional expertise across Marketing (Campaign tracking, ROI measurement, Multi-channel Analysis), Customer (Attrition, Response model, propensity model, customer segmentation, Loyalty, CLTV etc.) and Product (Optimal Pricing, cross-sell/Up-sell, Product assortment, benchmarking etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, superior problem solving abilities and analytical thinking
- Strong Stakeholder management skills managing international stakeholders onsite and on calls.
Graduation in Engineering/mathematics/Science/ Economics/ Statistics/ MBA (preferred) /Masters Preferred
8-12 yrs. of total exp. (in Retail/CPG analytics)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.