Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:280 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Residential Services - HNI/UHNI Segment (6-12 yrs)
Role: Manager - Residential Services |
Location: Mumbai (Only local candidates should apply)-
- Responsible to achieve desired secondary (resale) transaction revenue goals as an individual contributor.
- Being an effective solution provider to the HNI/ UHNI segment by acquiring such clients and helping them with buying decisions end to end.
- Ability to establish and maintain active relations with UHNI/ Promoters/ SME's will be crucial for success.
- Conduct market benchmarking and survey to understand feasibility for sales opportunities at the client level.
- Actively participating in the pitches of the Commercial/ TAG teams and prominent micro- markets and generate traction from that activity
- Actively participating in RFP submission for Corporate Divestment to ensure organisation benefits
- Work on creating a healthy sales funnel from self, channel partners/sub franchises, as well as organisation, led lead generation activities
- Mapping client needs to appropriate projects with a consultative approach with the end goal of monetising such needs to organizations benefit
- Consistent engagement through meetings, tele-calling and site inspections to create predictable pipelines on an ongoing basis
- Participate in exhibitions, marketing campaigns and several other sales origination activities to create an effective brand presence, sales closures and networking
- Populating databases (across sectors), coordinating with the marketing team for lead generation activities as support for brokers. Adding new properties sourced in Residential Cube
- Creating emailers with the assistance of the broker & in-house marketing team
- Support lead generation & filtering activities
- Generate designated trackers and MIS for tracking lead funnel, marketing calendar and sales coordination activities
- Experience in luxury projects sales across Mumbai
- Preferred BFSI cum real estate background with existing relationships of clients and partner network
- Experience in selling second homes would be an added advantage
- Micro market focus: South Mumbai and Western Suburbs till Juhu
- Acquiring clients from self -generated and third party leads
- Identify and understand client needs clearly
- Articulate communication skills are a must
- Self-driven and proactive attitude towards assigned goals
- Ability and willingness to engage well at all stages of the sales process
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA degree is a must
- Minimum 5 years of work experience across real estate developers and/ or institutional brokers
- Vacation summer-internships to be highlighted