Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:6825 Applications:1760 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Manager - Research & Strategy - Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
About us :
Our client is the brainchild of a group of experienced professionals who have come together to set up a dynamic platform to meet the specific HR requirements in industry. We are an efficient leading Human Resource Solution provider offering practical long-term solutions to its clients in the areas of Recruitment (Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing and Consulting). We are a premier provider of senior-level executive search and leadership consulting services, including board building. Our success stems from sourcing and convincing the very best people to work for our clients. Our goal is to provide a service that places our clients needs and our candidate's careers above everything else.
We are Looking for :
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Manager to shape our organization's long-term strategy and develop measures that realize our business objectives. The Strategy Manager will be tasked with assessing organizational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
To be successful as a Strategy Manager you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Strategy Manager should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Strategy Manager Responsibilities :
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
Strategy Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business or related field, MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.