Manager - Research - Law Firm (4-7 yrs)
One of the Tier 1 law firms in Mumbai is looking to hire a Research Manager.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Collect and analyze information from various sources such as CRM database, deal database, deal submission list, etc. to create target list, company profile, and background analysis, etc.
2. Provide customized research reports to lawyers/business development teams as per requirement.
3. Prepare pitch deck and proposal responses for client meetings or any business development initiatives.
4. Actively develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Firm's strengths, service areas, significant accomplishments, and competitive position through extensive internal and external research.
5. Monitor, analyze and communicate market and industry changes, and competitive trends to the BD team and practice groups as required.
6. Regularly review and maintain updated information required by the BD team/lawyers, including pitch templates, deal lists, etc.
7. Suggest process improvement and best practices based on industry and market changes.
1. At least 3+ years prior experience in a similar role, preferably within another law firm or a professional services firm.
2. Knowledge of company profiling.
3, Knowledge of the Firm's strengths in terms of deals, services, practice areas, revenues.
4. Research on market trends, regulation changes, etc.
5. Keep abreast about internal processes and information on deal status, service areas.
6. Excellent understanding of Industry research/sector research.
7. Experience working with research tools/portals.
8. Strong competence in Excel, Outlook, and Word.