Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:1658 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Research - IT & BPM Sector (5-10 yrs)
Please see the JD carefully and apply as we would prefer similar experience. If you are an early joiner, even better!
- In depth analysis of IT - BPM industry including large Indian companies, start-ups and MNC firms.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research through secondary and primary means (engaging with member companies) - industry analysis, industry sizing, company profiling, benchmarking studies, survey analytics, econometric modeling, country competitive assessment, whitepapers etc.
- Focus on digital technology roadmap and use cases, and build thought leadership research on industry growth strategies.
- Work closely with Research Head on all industry issues requiring research support.
- Build domain expertise about the IT- BPM sector (services, players etc.).
- Actively contribute to the development of thought leadership and collaboration across other teams within Organization.
- Create research deliverables - PowerPoint reports / extensive Excel spreadsheets, executive summaries, case studies, tools, databases, process maps, message maps and presentations.
- An MBA/Masters degree in business management, statistics, economics. 5-10 years of prior experience in technology and business research and consulting.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of major proprietary research databases.
- Excellent working skills with Microsoft Office tools, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Digital marketing experience and understanding of research dissemination.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to develop - hypotheses- based problem solving approach.
- Familiarity with strategic analysis frameworks and financial analyses techniques to be deployed for analyses of the industry as a whole and companies in particular.
- Should be open to travel (20% of time) for stakeholder consultations, and IT industry events.