Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:363 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Research & Development - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Research & Development
Requirements for the role:
- Developing, managing project timelines & network for new launches.
- Experience of working on concepts & product testing for planned launches.
- Expert in formulation development & existing product improvements in Hair care and Personal care categories.
- Collating consumer feedback for pre and post launch of the products for improvements if required.
- Understanding consumer requirements and feedback so that these can be incorporated in the new formulations and services.
- Bench-marking of products in the market, extract claims & issues in the products so that effective and premium category products can be developed.
- Strong leader with excellent management skills who is able to motivate and innovate on a daily basis.
- Understanding market trends & aids in innovating the category portfolio according to consumer needs.
- Developing effective communication mechanisms to ensure that new product development launches on time as planned and to agreed specifications
- Discussing issues with the customers and provide them solutions to achieve their goals by providing them effective formulations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Scientific degree in Chemistry.
- 8 plus years of experience in personal care categories strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience in managing timelines for launch of NPD- s, project tracking and networking between different departments
- Work on projects for OTIF delivery.
- Develop product line with differentiation on a product with higher ASP, Margin and Premiumization.
- Experience of Project management for effective and timely delivery and as per regulations.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic, disciplined, focused and dedicated to meeting high standards with a consistently positive attitude and a hands-on mentality.
- Proven leadership with ability to take ownership of matters and manage input of others with flexibility and respect.
- Positive experience in working within a hierarchy and meeting deadlines on short time frames and under pressure, with the ability to set and adjust priorities quickly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, particularly with respect to active listening and integrating information from various sources quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.