Consultant at IndiHire Consultants
Views:663 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager - Remuneration/Compensation & Benefits - IT/Retail (10-16 yrs)
Manager- Remuneration/ Compensation & Benefits
Individual contributors with responsibility in a professional or technical discipline or specialty, but may manage two or fewer employees. May direct the work of other lower level professionals or manage processes and programs. The majority of time is spent overseeing the design, implementation or delivery of processes, programs and policies using specialised knowledge and skills typically acquired through advanced education (3-4 year University degree).
- Design compensation structures / models, salary ranges, allowances, incentive programs, benefits, policy formulation etc.
- Forecasting and budgeting, financial impact analysis and scenario planning to evaluate optimal solutions and implementation plans.
- Analyse market intelligence data to periodically benchmark compensation and benefits and recommend enhancements to improve market competitiveness.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with local legislation
- Design and report metrics related to all people data including headcount, attrition, effectiveness of compensation programs, benefits, central people processes, compliance etc
- Execution of the end to end HR Operations strategy for employees including payroll, HRIS management, exit management etc
- Process management for local legislation compliance
- Develop education programs and communication material on compensation offerings / benefits / people policies and processes.