Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1043 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Regulatory Reporting (5-10 yrs)
Manage the delivery of Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) and Dodd Frank Stress Test (DFAST) services to clients.
- Key responsibilities would be to understand business requirements, provide quality control, day-to-day oversight for the team which performs following activities.
- Assist clients to document CCAR & DFAST activities, key modeling assumptions, and results
- Assist clients to create and compile accurate CCAR 14A/Q and other regulatory reports
- Assist clients to develop data management and mapping exercises in support of efficient and controlled regulatory report production
- Assist clients in quality control reviews of stress testing documentation
- Assist clients to identify and describe industry best practices regarding CCAR and DFAST modeling methods, model development, model validation, and governance
- Assist clients to identify and analyze best practices supporting broad regulatory reform, functional accountabilities, enabling technologies, and consolidated data management and governance strategies
- Masters degree in economics, Math, Accounting, MBA preferred
- Banking experience in FP&A or Treasury with a top tier global bank or experience with Big 4 or other top tier consulting firms preferred
- Candidates should have experience with one or more of the following -
- Basel II IRB approach, Capital Adequacy reporting, Preparation and review of regulatory reports, ICAAP, RWA, Stress Testing, Capital Plan, Balance sheet/P&L forecasting, Financial statement analysis.
Professional Certification such as FRM, CFA, CA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills utilizing high level computations mathematical skills
- Theoretical understanding of bank regulatory reform, stress testing, and capital planning
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg a plus
- Leading consulting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of RWA, Capital & stress testing concepts.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Ability to think out-of-the box.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
Please send resumes on email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.