Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:167 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Regulatory Compliance - BFS (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handling Compliances under SEBI (LODR) Regulations 2015 and Companies Act 2013
- Handling RBI related compliances and liaison with RBI on regulatory matters.
- Conducting periodical review and continuously improve the existing compliance monitoring process, review the statutory checklist and propose changes/ new controls/ improvements based on evolving laws and regulations
- Ensuring quarterly, half yearly and annual compliances of debt listed companies with Stock Exchanges - Timely intimations to Stock Exchanges, filing of certificates with debenture trustees and stock exchanges.
- Assisting Secretarial department in preparation of Annual Report, agenda, notices and minutes in accordance with Statutory requirements and execution of special assignments viz. fund raising
- Annual, periodic and Event based compliances under Companies Act 2013
- Preparation of various policies required under LODR Regulations, RBI Master Directions
- Liaising and taking certifications from relevant departments with respect to regulatory filings - CERSAI, NeSL, Credit Information Companies, RBI filings
- Assisting compliance officer in making representation to MCA/ SEBI/ RBI with respect to new regulations and discussion paper issues.
- Updating and maintaining all statutory registers as required under Companies Act 2013