Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:244 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Regulatory Compliance - Bank (7-14 yrs)
Regulatory Compliance Manager - Bank - Mumbai
This is regarding opening with a leading Pvt Bank as a Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Designation: Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Experience: 7+ years of work experience in Regulatory compliance with BFSI Background only
- Grade: Manager/Senior Manager/AVP
- Education: CS, CAIIB, CA, ICWA, LLB, MBA
- Location: Mumbai
- to manage RBI, PMLA,UIDAI, NPCI, CKYC, and other day-to-day regulatory compliance tasks, including (a) disseminating guidelines to the appropriate stake holders and updating the tracker as well as conducting follow-up and closure on guidelines compliance.
- timely distribution of various correspondences to stakeholders and response submission to the regulator following quality and sanctity check.
- managing compliance testing from beginning to end, including planning, carrying out the test, determining the results, and monitoring compliance with the observations.
- managing RBS for the Bank in its whole.
- examining a product proposal from a compliance standpoint.
- assessing contracts with suppliers and partners in business.
- Providing the various executive and board-led committees with an update on the state of compliance.
- Dashboard management monitoring action taken reports from various Board, Board led, and Management committees pending actionable with regard to compliance with guidelines.
- pending line timings for testing observation compliance.