Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:137 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Regulatory - Agro Chemicals (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Regulatory (Agro Chemicals)
- Registration of Agrochemicals as per guidelines of Central Insecticides Board and Registration Committee and other international regulatory agencies.
- Generation of GLP chemistry and physicochemical product properties reports from Labs following OECD/ USEPA protocols and CIPAC methods of testing.
- Liasoning with government bodies and meeting registration timelines.
- To Draw chemical structures on chemistry software like Chemdraw, etc
- Coordinating for Domestic and International Product registration
- Preparation of Product related Dossiers
- Coordinating with external agencies ICAR, CIB, other consultants etc.
- Preparation of Market Intelligence reports
- Coordinate with Various Labs across the country for Data generation
- Documenting Field Trials
- Build-up, maintain and share practical knowledge in a strong team-oriented working group.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.Sc with Minimum 5 years of experience in the Regulatory field in a Agro Chemical Industry.
2. Understanding of OECD/USEPA guidelines and CIPAC methods for testing of chemicals.
3. Practical experience of working in chemistry process lab is additional advantage
4. Knowledge of various chemistry Chromatography and spectroscopic techniques
5. Must have sound knowledge of Organic Chemistry and able to draw chemical structures.
6. Good computer Knowledge
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.: