Recruiter at Global Staffing Partner
Views:1889 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Recruitment - Technical Domain - Staffing Firm (4-9 yrs)
Experience is US IT recruitment is a must, Needless to say should be comfortable in Night Shifts, 5 days working
Daily duties include: posting advertisements, sourcing, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers; following up with candidates and hiring managers; rate negotiations; employment and reference checking; and various other recruiting activities while managing a team of four to eight recruiters plus recruiting contractors.
- Access, monitor Recruiter activities and provide tactical direction where needed to meet recruiting targets; to include workload assessment, customer / client satisfaction, recruiter performance, training needs, tools assessment, and other various activities to meet business needs.
- Manage and / or promote best-practice recruiting methods for the full team.
- Conduct thorough recruitment needs assessments with hiring managers while managing a high volume of open requisitions at any given time.
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate and summarize relevant skills and experience.
- Proactively develop and maintain candidate slates for current and future positions.
- Influence industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes
- Evaluate and identify areas within the current sourcing model to achieve efficiency and productivity.
- Prior management experience with the ability to lead a team of recruiters.
- Experience in leveraging social media tools, such as LinkedIn, as a candidate identification and development tools is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of the internet, search engines, networking sites, job boards and industry associations/niche web sites.
- Ability to assess talent and make recommendations to internal business clients.
- Understanding of overall business strategies and implications of HR policies, decisions and program implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills is essential.
- Proven, effective interpersonal skills, able to present information, influence decisions and work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to produce results with project management skills. Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills required including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems. People Fluent experience an added plus.
- Experience working with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Very strong personal standards of ethics and integrity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.