Manager - Recruitment - Staffing Firm (6-8 yrs)
Recruitment Manager is responsible for delivering all facets for recruiting for the business. He/she will hold primary focus on sourcing candidates and managing the team in order to ensure the best possible talent is hired efficiently for our clients
General summary of responsibilities:
- Effectively manage relationships with clients
- Design sourcing strategies
- Plan and execute TA strategies for clients.
- Assist business with new plans and new avenues for revenues.
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with TA managers/TAHeads to determine the effectiveness of plans and implementation
- Maintain pertinent applicant and interview data and generate reports
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Taking care of P&L.
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree/PG in any stream of specialization
- 6+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.