VP - Human Resources at PeopleStrong
Views:363 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Recruitment - IT/Engineering Hiring - Automotive (8-13 yrs)
- Create, review and enhance hiring strategy and model.
- Develop high-level strategies and marketing plans to grow service vertical, i.e. service and process strategies and campaigns
- Providing knowledge and ideas to client Key SPOCs through regions/locations.
- Plan, Identify, and Implement the process briefing sessions and relevant training programs for staff coaching and development, and their performance management.
- Continuously Interlocking among regions (client stakeholders, regional managers) and operation's stakeholders to seek process improvement
- At least 10 years of working experience including a minimum of 6 years relevant experience for this position.
- Have managed a minimum of 800 -1000 hiring in a year
- Prior experience of hiring in any domain like I.T services, IT infrastructure, Product, Engineering
- Able to think creatively, result-oriented, and drives consistent vertical performance.
- Highly proactive in keeping abreast with the latest trends in the recruitment industry
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong marketing and business acumen and good project management skills to grow recruitment business for various industries.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SLAs / deadlines.