CEO at Cominfo Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1299 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Recruitment - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Position: Recruitment Manager for our client, a Bengaluru based leading fintech organisation.
- Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, our client is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since the launch in 2015, they- ve cemented their position as the No.1 fintech organisation in consumer lending space.
- They are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital & Accel Partners and other marquee investors. They are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
- They one of the most inclusive, diverse & Innovation lead organisations. They pursue the ultimate ambition- to bring digital financial products to millions of Indians by challenging decades of status quo in financial services. Their cutting-edge work in the areas of machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision, logistics and product customisation is making credit cheaper for borrowers and lending easier for lenders.
The role is part of the India Recruitment team. It will play a pivotal role and provide strategic guidance, enablement, delivery and operational expertise to the recruitment team.
- Create hiring strategy for technology and management talent across India.
- Collaborate with various business & corporate functions on Sourcing requisitions for hiring demands across different hiring tracks, plan on boarding dates, candidate selection prioritization.
- Drive integrity and compliance of recruiting process
- Candidate Experience Management: Provide best in class candidate experience through all candidate touch points. Review effectiveness and brand compliance of candidate touch points like candidate communication from tool; Job Advertisements; hiring event experience; candidate query management etc.
- Provide market intelligence on recruitment and engagement trends and practices and assess impact of market dynamics on recruiting strategy
- Budget Management: Monitor and track recruiting budget to ensure that resources and cost are being managed
- Team Management: Build high performing team. Perform effective work load distribution; manage team Performance, capability building and engagement
Ideal candidate will have:
- MBA/PGDM - HR with at least 10+ year of experience in Recruitment delivery
- Proven project management skills and the ability to independently manage multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Stakeholder management skills. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Joining location: Bangalore