Manager - Recruitment - Education (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to design and oversee our company's hiring.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Provide direction for the executive talent acquisition strategy across the enterprise that will be developed to source, recruit, hire, onboard, and retain candidates in a highly competitive hiring market.
- Enhance, deliver and maintain recruitment strategies, processes, procedures, and tools/vendors.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for a company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Participate in our company's strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills