HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:188 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager - Recruitment Compliance - BPO/IT (10-18 yrs)
Manager - Recruitment Compliance for a Fortune Global 500 company
Organization - A Fortune Global 500 company
Job Location- Bangalore
Salary- Best in the Industry
- Understand/identify the inherent Recruitment risks.
- Perform internal audits with defined monthly/annual/periodic audit timetable.
- Review new and existing recruiting process and tools, ensuring that they meet compliance, policy and contractual standards.
- Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Accenture.
- Assess situation with limited information & make independent decision about the integrity and compliance standard.
- Achieve agreed quality standards for audits/investigations.
- Monitor recruitment activity as needed.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
- Responsible for conducting short notice audits/investigations as required
- Provision of clear targets and remedial actions around compliance when standards fall below contractual criteria
- Responsible for setting corrective and preventive action within agreed timelines
- manage compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action to drive down residual risk.
- Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and processes in a compliant manner.
- Experience in auditing recruiting process, specific focus being on their compliance to applicable policies / rules / regulations.
- Ability to deliver high standard results quickly.
- Work with virtual teams.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
- Demonstrated research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
- Experience handling confidential data.
Experience : Min 10+ Years of experience