Senior Manager at GIPS Executive Search
Views:100 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Recruitment - BFSI/Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
GIPS has over two decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. Established and headquartered in Mumbai, we are a trusted hiring partner to a plethora of advisory businesses across India.
Our collective experience and relationships underscore everything we do. This means that as a prospective recruiter, aiming to grow your career, you not only have the support of a collaborative team with deep domain understanding of the sectors that we operate in, but also the opportunity to work with marquee professional services businesses in India.
At GIPS, our teams are broken down by industry. The include :
1. Legal & Compliance
2. Taxation & Transfer Pricing
3. Risk & Assurance, including (Forensics & Cyber Security)
4. Technology Consulting
5. Analytics & Strategy
We are looking to onboard experienced recruiters for the above mentioned teams.
Role and responsibilities:
1. Engage with client managers understand hiring requirements as well as detailed screening and selection criteria
2. Work within pre-defined recruitment processes to identify and recommend candidates based on client requisitions and preferences
3. Handhold candidates through the entire life cycle of a recruitment process
4. Ensure due completion of housekeeping activities like updating Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other internal and external data repositories
5. Collaborate with your team members to identify methods and sources to improve search results
Preferred technical and professional expertise :
1. 3+ years of recruitment experience with reputed consultancies or corporates
2. An MBA in HR or Operations will be an advantage
3. Demonstrable proficiency with talent aggregation platforms like LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster etc.
4. Experience with ATS will be an advantage
5. Strong inter-personnel skills, collaborative demeanour and good work ethics
Remuneration and benefits :
1. Competitive fixed compensation
2. Lucrative incentives