Manager - Recovery - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Recovery - Bank
Our client, one of the most well-known Banks in Bangalore is actively looking to hire a Manager Recovery with 5-8 years of experience. This Bank is top-ranked for its work culture, ethics, and work environment.
- Monitoring and effectively support the Regional Legal Team in regard to litigation portfolio of the Bank. Reducing the number of litigations filed/pursued by the Bank and those litigations against the Bank.
- Take proactive steps in filing recovery applications before Debt Recovery Tribunals as per the provisions of RDDBFI Act. Suggesting measures for enhancement of recovery and reduction of NPA for the Region.
- Taking proactive measures in all litigation matters, to ensure earliest closure as also to bring the opponents for negotiating table and device suitable strategy on case to case basis, for bringing the litigations (filed by the Bank as well as filed against the Bank) to a logical conclusion.
- Prepare, maintain and periodically update MIS pertaining to litigation portfolio of the Bank in coordination with the Regions and assist the CML in presenting the same before the TOP Management.
- Maintain the list of litigations, monitor the progress effectively and advise the Regions regarding further steps to be taken in each matter on the immediate next hearing dates.
- Identify and educate various legal teams across regions on ensuring that cases filed by and against the Bank are not adjourned without sufficient cause. Assist the Regions in on-boarding of Advocates in the panel of Advocates of the Bank also help in monitoring performance of the panel Advocates.
- Assist the Region in lodging FIR/complaints before various authorities and give legal support in fraud related matters and instances of staff assault. Monitoring, tracking and updating periodically and maintaining MIS and records related to Notices issued on the Bank by Statutory Authorities, Regulatory Authorities, Customers and Third Parties.
- Monitoring all cases filed against the Bank and cases filed by the Bank, including cases filed under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act and criminal cases. Assisting the regional legal teams in timely invoking the measures under SARFAESI Act, such has tracking of issuance and service of 13-2 notice, tracking of action under section 13(4), Section -14, including taking possession (symbolic/physical) and sale of the secured assets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.