Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2311 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Record To Report Operation - BPO - CA (8-9 yrs)
Education: Qualified CA/ Cost accountants from premier Institute.
Work Experience: Eight or more years of Experience in the General Accounting / Record to Report space - i.e. should have handled Intercompany, Fixed Assets, Month end close, reconciliations, AR with, large team management Experience with BPO
- This position manages Operation deliverables for all AFS Americas contracts and ensures that they meet or exceed Accenture and client expectations. This role ensures that appropriate procedures are in place and properly functioning to enable Accenture to demonstrate that the deliverables are met and the processes efficient and effective
- Ability to design, implement, and operate complex client service delivery solutions in the accounting, internal control, and database management areas.
- Ability to independently lead large, diverse project teams based at multiple locations and working across contracts and service lines.
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.