Manager/Senior Manager - Record To Report - KPO (5-9 yrs)
- Assist business units of the client (one of the largest companies in the world) to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results.
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
- Processing periodic/regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process.
- Assist the client in the exercise of financial control over books by performing such checks as may be prescribed
- Prepare any reports or financial information for use by the client
- Ensure adherence to client policies and procedures pertaining to process.
- Identify and implement areas for process improvement
- Ensure all transaction processing is in a timely manner as per CTQ and SLA.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains documentation on projects and team assignments.
- Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
- Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
- Experience of checking and reconciliation of Balance Sheet
- Understand and has participated in Monthly Closing / Quarterly Closing and Annual Closing/ IFRS
- International Experience