Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:726 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Record to Report - CA (6-9 yrs)
Manage, improve and support the end-to-end Record to report process. Will be the owner for a select set of financial processes which includes:
- Review of the General Ledger Analysis including P&L analysis, calculating Accruals and Prepayments, analysis of direct and indirect costs, entity consolidation, cost allocation.
- Review of Trial Balances and Variance analysis before GL close.
- Review the Income Analysis: Calculating, reconciling, recording and reporting the Income based on Work in progress and Provisions.
- Ensuring the timely recording of all month end items and closure of GL books as per the agreed KPIs.
- Managing timely and accurate Bank & Inter Office reconciliations.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet account reconciliations, analysis of the open aged items and suggesting the resolution for the same.
- Validation and distribution of regular Management reports, KPIs and all ad- hoc reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and Internal Audit recommendations.
- You will work with Financial Controllers to set and maintain service levels and to deliver a high standard of output whilst managing expectations within the confines of the Finance system.
- You will need to establish a structure so that all work is completed in a controlled, accurate, timely and consistent way to ensure data integrity and quality; in accordance with standard policies and ensuring that statutory requirements for all offices are met.
- You will identify areas of risk to the financial integrity of transactions and recommend safeguard against financial loss or miss-statement.
- You will recommend processing improvements to maximize efficiency without jeopardizing financial control or compliance with Clifford Chance policy and Statutory requirements.
- You will identify & recommend new Finance work that can be transitioned to the Delhi Office and lead transitions as & when required.
- Qualified CA with 6+ years of post qualification experience with experience of working in an MNC
- Experience of ORACLE & HFM.