Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:623 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Record To Report - BPO/ITeS (10-20 yrs)
Manager Record to Report (GL, FP&A)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing a team of R2R accountants and analysts and ensure timeliness and quality of financial information reported
- Handling of revenue recognition under IFRS 15.
- Handling of budgeting, rolling forecasts and cost management, feeding back to business suggestions to mitigate risk and support growth
- Identify and propose suggestions for continuous process improvement
- Handling all aspects of accounting leading to timely book closure every month
- Production of periodic financial reports including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, consolidation, account reconciliations and any adhoc reports.
- Analysis of variance compared to budgets/ forecasts and reporting of insights
- Stakeholder management including remote teams o Liaising with auditors with respect to technical accounting matters.
- Subject matter expert on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Minimum Qualification and Experience :
- Should be a CA or ACCA, with 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience preferably with IT industry exposure and remote stakeholder management.
Mandatory Skills :
- Sound understanding of IFRS
- Experience in preparation, consolidation and analysis of group financial results, budgets, rolling forecasts and variances.
- Sound understanding of key financial processes like O2C, P2P, FA accounting, cost accounting
- Attention to detail, process oriented and tech savvy
- Experienced managing teams and overseas stakeholders (UK/EU)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools
- Ability to inspire team, drive to bring in change and support improvement projects
- Working Knowledge in an ERP System
- Adopts and applies innovative methods and technologies to implement strategy and manages change. Desired Skills
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills Competency Requirement
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities with a logical approach
- Aptitude, passion, & inclination towards data interpretation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good team player and able to provide valuable inputs to team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.