Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:412 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Real Estate Valuations - Big4 (8-13 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Work and manage engagements on real estate advisory, valuation and due diligence.
- Engagements include financial analyses, cash flow modeling, analytical model reviews, property/portfolio modeling, asset valuations, real estate appraisals and appraisal reviews.
- Analysis of a variety of property types including multi-family residential, office, retail, hotel, and warehouse, industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use properties.
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include financial and cash flow modeling, market information research, real estate documents analysis, market studies, and report writing.
- Manage a team of 4-6 professionals.
- MBA / CFA / CA with min 8 - 13 years of exp into Real Estate Valuations.
- Should have worked in Real Estate projects.
- People Management and Project Management skills required.
- Exposure to tools like Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx etc. will be added advantage.