Recruiter at Crescendo Global
Views:1825 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Real Estate Fund Accounting - CA/CPA (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Real Estate Fund Accounting
Fund Accounting professionals holding at least 3+ years of experience in Real Estate Fund Accounting, Book-keeping, Accounting standards (IFRS/UK GAAP). Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Fund Accounting. You will utilize your experience in fund accounting, Book-keeping, Reconciliations, NAV Computations, review of VAT returns etc. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic insurance broking, Compensation Benchmarking, Pensions consulting solutions across the world.
- Strong understanding of Real Estate Operations and Property manager statements, property valuation reports etc.
- Ability to review and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, NAV computations, loan compliance, VAT returns and Income tax returns.
- Strong knowledge of Investran, Yardi and NavOne software application as end user.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or in any related field.
- Qualified member of CPA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Process Management
- Expertise in Excel/MS Office.
- 3+ years of experience in real estate fund accounting.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the functions of the company.