Principal Consultant at Quest HR
Views:8815 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:711
Manager - Ratings - Large Corporates (4-7 yrs)
The role involves arriving at / monitoring credit ratings for issuers in the corporate domain.The key activities would include :
Department Large Corporate Sector
- Analyse Company's financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
If interested, please apply against the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.