Manager - Quantitative Research - KPO (4-5 yrs)
Title : Manager, Quantitative Research
Location : 100% remote from anywhere in India
Employment : Full time
- Managing clients and their respective projects in matters of quantitative research
Adept in independently handling all stages in a Customized Market Research Project:
- Understanding the brief from the client and deciding on the research objective
- Finalising the proposal and appropriate cost for the study
- Questionnaire preparation / Information area coverage as per proposal
- Getting scripting / FW preparation done and launching the study on field
- Keeping complete track of the FW in progress from quota to sample completion to reading initial data
- Designing the analysis Plan; Analysis and Interpretation of the data
- Making presentable reports based on the findings
- Coordinate with field, data processing teams, finance and other internal teams.
- Primary contact for ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
- 4 to 5 years experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role, preferably from agency side
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior / concepts of Quantitative Research