Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:12961 Applications:489 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Quality/Process Excellence - Six Sigma/Green Belt - BPO/ITeS (6-12 yrs)
Role : Manager - Quality, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt ( BPO / ITeS / Captive Setup)
Location : Mumbai
- Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership
- Lead and Implement business process management system for new clients
- Drive and Track Quality DNA - training, testing & certification, lead any other analytics and productivity initiatives that come up
- Implementing Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) for newly Transitioned processes
- Coaching and Mentoring Process Owners and Team Members in DMAIC and Lean
- The role provides an opportunity to lead initiatives providing exposure to senior stakeholders Internal and External.
Job Description :
- Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverable's as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives.
- Define & implement the quality standards, processes & plans for various operations.
- Conduct audit's and prepare comprehensive reports with suggestions for improvements.
- Conduct investigation on discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures and adverse events requiring documented review and action .
- Analyze severity and effect of a defect and provide recommendations.
- Monitor process through process capability study.
- Mistake proofing of process through process/product design change recommendations.
- Strong Knowledge in measurement methods.
- Identify new supplier's & focus on their development through trainings.
- Improvement Projects - Six Sigma Green Belt
Desired Profile :
- Graduate / PG with 6+yrs of experience & Green Belt Certified
- Strong Process Knowledge & Process Documentation.
- Strong analytical skills & Co-ordination
- Data Analysis & Problem Solving
- Man Management
- Team Management & People Handling Ability
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Conflict Management
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt from a reputed institute.