Senior Manager - Human Resources at Verity Global Solutions
Views:1043 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Manager - Quality - Mortgage Industry (8-17 yrs)
Ability to perform the Quality Check on the respective processes (LOB) with effective sampling methods to check the quality of production and identify areas of improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the minimum quality requirements for respective process
- Perform quality check and production as per the agreed Quality check parameters requirements
- Provide constructive feedback to associates
- Work as an individual contributor with minimum support from Management
- Be proactive to take new initiative and drive it to completion
- Track and maintain feedback received from internal and external customers
- Provide Root Cause analysis on feedback received from Client
- Identify and recommend actions to minimize errors
- Utilization of sampling methods, tools and analysis techniques
- Conducting weekly calls with operations managements
- Identify process improvements and automations
- Performing quality audits to identify the gaps of other quality checking process
- Perform calibrations sessions with Client and operations team as per agreed frequency
- Work closely with Ops/Delivery team members to meet their Quality targets. When applicable, coach/mentor Ops team members on corrective & preventive action plans to meet and maintain goals/SLAs.
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor / Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the US Mortgage Industry.
- Knowing to read various loan documents.
- In-depth knowledge of the respective process
- Should have good analytical skills and have the ability to make decisions based on the situation.
- Should be Detail oriented.
- Strong Customer Service Skills and Phone/E-mail Etiquettes.
- Experience with reporting and analysis
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be able to review and evaluate Borrower contact calls for loan originations
- Must be able listen and evaluate calls based on soft skills, and compliance skills
- Must be responsible for identifying risk to the process and summarize internal process breakdowns
- A significant level of accuracy and efficiency is required to maintain an accurate pipeline of assigned calls, with minimal supervision, to ensure compliance with investor guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Ability to take assignments and work independently or in team structure, and willing to tackle delegated tasks within required time frame and minimal supervision
- Ability to handle manager appeals/rebuttals, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and other departments
- Knowledge of the US Mortgage Industry
- Understanding of QA methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in US mortgage industry
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts based on Client requirement
- Willingness to work on weekends based on client requirement
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required to understand and update comments and communicate with various stake holders.