Manager - Quality - Medical Devices (12-16 yrs)
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category : Operations
Skills : Manager - Quality - Medical Devices
Job Description :
- The role is for a people management role in Quality. The role will work on managing and improving quality across various stages of product life cycle. It also requires you to work and collaborate with multi-cultural teams across geographies.
Client Details :
- Our client is a global leader in the space of medical technology and helps transform lives with innovative solutions to medical problems
- Manage a team of quality professional in a specific business in the organisation
- Responsible for projects participation targeted at quality, quality systems improvement in accordance with applicable regulatory and international standards and organisation quality policy
- Accountable for quality parameters, after market quality parameters, design quality controls, CAPA and internal audits focused at improving standards
- Act as a nodal POC for complaint resolution, FDA and regulatory claims and e-complaint system resolution
- Identify developmental areas for the business quality needs and also provide and structure opportunities in learning and grooming team performance
- Graduate in Engineering with a proven experience in the domain of quality and exposure to ISO and quality standards applicable to high precision and regulated industries of pharma/medical devices
- 12+ years of experience with 4 of them in a people management/team leading role.
- Highly motivated in grooming and growing teams
Job Offer :
A great team leading opportunity with a global leader in the space of medical devices which offers a great chance to make a difference with innovative medical solution
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.