Founder at Serving Skill
Views:173 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Quality - Fragrance/Aroma Industry (12-16 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
The employee will be responsible for daily QC check, formula administration, vendor development, regulatory and Quality assurance & QMS related to ISO for the Fragrance division. Regulatory Affairs:
1. Overall responsible for the proper maintenance and control of formula.
2. Ensures formulations and raw materials used comply with all legal requirements and regulations as well as Corporate rules.
3. Provide technical support to customers to on regulatory compliance issues related to Fragrance Specification, legislations and Product Composition.
4. Responsible for setting up a Regulatory Documentation System to provide updated and accurate information on raw materials compliance. Documentation laboratory
5. Manage the Documentation Laboratory in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality
6. Standards, HACCP and other Regulations.
7. Responsible for the confidentiality and security of all formulations.
8. Monitor and ensure that all formulations are transferred into system accurately.
9. Review and manage the Fragrance Library. Quality Assurance
10. Overall responsible for the effective and efficient operations of the Fragrance Quality and Laboratory.
11. Lead and manage a team of QC Analysts to ensure that our finished products meet quality standards and our raw materials used meet our requirements and quality standards.
12. Verify and issue Certificate of Acceptance products that meet specified quality standards.
13. To conduct inspection of the raw materials and finished products through the use of analytical equipment.
14. Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of analytical equipment.
15. To conduct and investigate customer complaints which are related to Quality Issues.
16. Responsible for the stock Inventory and maintenance QA Laboratory apparatus and supplies.
17. Responsible for the good housekeeping and safety of the QA Laboratory.
18. Maintain and ensure documentation and procedures meet ISO 9001:2000 Standard.
19. Continuously review and revise to improve testing procedures of QA Laboratory.
20. To carry out any additional job-related duties which the Management may assign from time to time.
Quality in Fragrance and Aroma industry is key