Manager - Quality - Food/Edible Oil (7-15 yrs)
1. Manage and control all plant compliance issues including Food, Plant and Labour related compliance's.
2. Controlling production and quality standards - Oversee and lead Quality Assurance and Quality Audits of Plant and Raw Materials.
3. Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
4. Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
5. Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
6. Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
7. Liaising with engineering, research, technical and/or production staff, evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers.
8. Generating new packaging products in response to mandates.
9. Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications
10. Producing samples to try out different materials and designs.
11. Running trials to check packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions.
12. Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
13. Writing management and technical reports and customers- charters
14. Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
15. Lead the process for supplier selection and ensuring that supplier relationships are maintained and strengthened over a period of time
16. Overseeing the execution of all contracts signed between the Business and the supplier in collaboration with Procurement and Legal Team
17. Inducted stock track management process in reducing inventory shrinkage and expiration.
18. Designing, Coaching and Implementing Lean/Six Sigma process improvement programs by identifying opportunities to improve business performance in all dimensions.