Manager - Quality - FMCG/Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics (10-19 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Work with an MNC
- Lead the quality function
Client Details :
More than 10 yrs old, the organisation is present in India with wide range of products into foods and other nutritional products. With new releases, the client is set to grow in a fast pace and therefore looking to expand their talent who would facilitate the same.
The candidate will report to the Head of Supply Chain and will be responsible for:
- Lead the quality function at the plant level
- Set up processes to maintain continuous quality improvements
- Take initiative to introduce latest certifications required
- Build the culture to facilitate greater inclusion of quality processes
- Handle a team of quality executives
The ideal candidate:
- Must be at least 10 years experienced in handling QA and QC
- Have exposure in plant quality operations
- Preferably has exposure in FMCG/pharmaceutical/cosmetics industry
- Good communication skills
Job Offer :
Along with the opportunity to work with one of the largest MNC, you will also have a good growth trajectory with a great team to work with.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5490.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5490
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.