HR Recruiter at Quest Business Solution
Views:379 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Quality & Continuous Improvement - BPO/ITeS (7-14 yrs)
Manager - Quality and CI (India BPO)
JOB TITLE : Manager - India BPO
CAMPAIGN : Quality & Continuous Improvement
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : Graduate and Black Belt Certified
LOCATION : Mumbai/ Pune
Need to temporarily relocate to South Africa post 6 months for a year.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE :
- Must have 5+ years of overall experience in BPO or Shared Services industry with 8+ years in Lean Six Sigma driven operational excellence functions.
- 2 years of experience in a leadership Black Belt / Master Black belt position
- Expert level knowledge and skills on Lean Six sigma tools and technique
- Should have worked for Continuous Improvement team
- Experience in driving Lean Six sigma and Business Transformation Programs across verticals / organization.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
- This Black Belt role will be responsible to lead continuous improvement function across multiple client relationship in India.
- The role would require understanding and analysing customer journeys to identify improvement opportunities following LeanSix sigma & other innovation methods and also provide mentorship to Ops resources who take up these opportunities to run and complete Yellow / Green Belt projects.
- This would also involve building and driving CI culture within Operation delivery teams by leading and management of the Continuous Improvement Team of Lean Practitioners who are tasked with delivering ideation and other improvement initiatives.
- Working with colleagues across, Global Delivery Centers, this role will be key to embedding the Lean Six Sigma processes that have already been developed and creating a Lean culture in all colleagues
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Broad financial knowledge for budgeting, profit plan obtainment etc.
- Hands on experience of training and mentoring Yellow /Green / Black belts.
- Experience of leading Account level process improvement initiatives in a client facing role.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence
- Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
- Responsible for creating & driving a culture of Quality & Continuous Improvement and successful delivery of all Lean Six Sigma projects across vertical/s within the allocated budget, resource, and time constraints.
- Identify improvement opportunities in client facing business / support processes through various methods eg. customer demand, gathering Voice of the Customer, developing CTQs, journey mapping and benchmarking.
- Plan to utilize all levers of CI / Transformation eg. Lean , Six sigma, Analytics, Technology , Automations etc.
- Plan and deliver CI / Transformation Projects to meet the objectives and efficiency targets as per business / client needs
- Program management of LSS projects utilising the DMAIC / Lean system to ensure effective outcomes and appropriate governance.
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Engaging with Operational teams by means of mentorship that improves client processes and drives client value
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive efficiency in critical business processes.
- Build relationships to support identification, review, prioritization, and execution of key improvements opportunities/ projects to drive results
- Provide a leadership role, must be capable of leading the Team on a continuous journey of sustained improvement.
- Support continuous improvement efforts to meet and exceed customer requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to motivate and constructively deal with employees and clients at all levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.