Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:1595 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Quality - Construction (7-12 yrs)
Role Summary :
Manager Quality is mainly responsible for ensuring that all QA/QC tasks are carried out, documenting the construction process and inspecting stages of construction for conformities. He must also work directly with other functions to ensure that all projects meet the minimum standards of quality set by the Organization.
Role Specifications :
- Act as first point of contact for communication, interpretation and implementation of Quality Management System in the region & compliance of SOP's.
- Communicate & implement GPL values & processes with regard to quality in the region through awareness campaigns, expert lecture, trainings, rewards & recognition initiatives.
- Coordinate with PMC / Contractors for submission, review & approval of their project quality plan.
- Guide the PMC / Contractor in establishing a Quality Lab at site and approve calibration plan.
- Review and approval of Concrete Mix Designs sent by PMC / Contractor for projects.
- Technical review and evaluation of RMC Plants audits and approval process.
- Develop an approved vendor list of Material Testing Agencies and laboratories
- Review and approve Mock-ups and samples at sites.
- Conduct random inspection of materials & equipment at vendor's premises /project locations and suggest improvement plan.
- Conduct technical audits at sites and suggest areas of concern and improvement.
- Conduct System audits to ensure that SOPs/ method statements are adhered at project sites.
- Coordinate with the QA/QC team of Contractor and PMC for implementing QA/QC measures and systems at sites.
- Conduct periodic site visits as per approved schedule for reviewing quality of work, material and quality management implementation along with random snag identification.
- Reviews QA/QC reports for materials and work products from PMC / Contractor' project QA/QC engineers/managers and prepares periodic quality reports for all projects in the region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.