Senior Consultant at Human First Consulting
Views:125 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality & Compliance - FMCG (7-11 yrs)
The main objective of this role is to ensure that the CBU quality policies, processes and standards are implemented consistently at the corporate level. The role also envisages audits of co-manufacturing sites for compliance to company's requirements
QFS Systems & Processes:
- Works with QFS Director to prepare quality business plan for QBU (Quality at Business Unit)
- Identifies all the requirements related to the CBU (Cluster Business Unit) for marketing the products
- Implements company's Policies, processes and standards applicable to CBU
- Implement specific QFS requirements related to FSSAI at BU level
- Lead Quality in design
- QFS risk assessment for all innovation and renovation projects
- QFS risk assessment on RM & PM
Culture of Quality:
- Lead culture of quality (i Care) pillar at CBU level.
- Drive quality culture within HO, Sales, HCNS and co-manufacture's team leading to higher CEB scores
- Lead the consumer careline team.
- Resolve consumer issues working with QFS & cross functional team.
- Identifies and informs on potentially critical issues through analysis of early warning signals