Manager - Quality - Black Belt - BPO (8-14 yrs)
Manager Quality Black Belt Certification
Location - Any where in India
Exp - 8yrs-14yrs
Job Description :
- Single point of contact for Quality Support of Client Account(s)
- Ensuring Implementation of Quality Standards in the Account Providing High Quality Business analytics support to Management team
- Identifying improvement opportunities along with the respective SDLs and Process Head and facilitating launch of projects around these opportunities
- Leading high impact Six Sigma and Lean projects Mentoring Green Belts 8 Security
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Updates himself regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System.
- Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
- Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
- Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
- Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function.
- Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents.
- Ensure Compliance and Security Trainings for subordinates are conducted periodically.
- Cooperate with Compliance and Security officers with Security Investigations.
- Monitor Compliance adherence and ensure a monthly review of status.
- Facilitate Regular Audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvements.
- Ensure Risk assessment is conducted for the process at the start of Operations and on any major change taking place.
- Review Risk Assessment document and implement mitigations strategies
- Black Belt Certification is must
- Risk Assessment document and implement mitigations strategies
- Ensure Compliance and Security Trainings