Admin Supervisor at Mindfield Resources Consultancy FZ LLC
Views:272 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Quality Assurance - Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
- The successful candidate must ensure that the product or service of the organization produced is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements which include quality control of incoming materials, during all production, manufacturing and packaging.
- Potential candidate would scan, monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Lead the continuous improvement objectives of the company while implementing Lean Operations across all functions in the organization.
- Ensure the facility, practices and products conform to the Local Food control Authority guidelines while maintaining a good working relationship with the authorities.
- 15+ years of experience as Quality Assurance within Salt Manufacturing industry.
- Experience of achieving change in a fast paced, demanding environment and demonstrable results from working within plant management team. You possess excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills and have experience of auditing and/or managing audit processes.
- You are a team player, with knowledge of continuous improvement tools and mind-set.