Manager - Quality Assurance - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- The role is responsible for undertaking Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) process with suppliers to ensure the evaluation and upgradation of a supplier's capability to meet company standards and coordinating with suppliers for resolution of non-conforming quality issues.
Leading multinational FMCG company with operations in more than 100 countries and frequently rated as one of the Top 100 companies to work for. Our client has market leadership in multiple segments they cater to throughout the world.
Reporting to the Regional SQA Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting the Quality & Food Safety (Q&FS) audits for the suppliers facilities to meet company's standards and also benchmarking their capability as per the internal guidelines.
- Collaborating with the suppliers to ensure adherence to Average Service Level (ASL) as set by the global leadership.
- Supporting the suppliers to probe and prepare an action plan to resolve non-conformance.
- Ensuring constant upgradation and development of supplier base to meet future requirement.
- Ensuring the quality controls are working effectively throughout the supply chain.
- Interacting extensively with internal customers and suppliers.
A successful candidate should have:
- A bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in F&B sector.
- Hands on experience working with SQA team in Food & Beverages.
- Extensive experience working with auditing systems, statistical evaluation, customer certifications, etc.
- Ability to collaborate extensively with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to internal customers and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills as role involves substantial interactions with regional leadership.
Apart from working in a leading international FMCG company with operations in more than 100 countries, candidate can expect fast track growth along with international exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.