Principal Consultant at Northstar Consulting
Views:355 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Quality Assurance - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
- Quality, Outsourcing, Production, Green and Brown Field Projects, Vendor audits Quality and Food Safety techniques, Manufacturing, and People Management. Strong Techno commercial operations professional BE/ BTech Candidates in Food Technology with good experience in n handling consumer complaint.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal.
- Experience with CRM tools preferred.
- Expertise in excel / working on spreadsheets is essential
- Proficiency in various systems for plant management like QMS, HACCP,to enhancing the Product Quality/Consistency, Plant Efficiency, Yields, CAPEX ,OPEX, consumables cost control etc. Extensive experience in FSMS/QMS, Project Management , Process , Equipment & Method Validations.
- Lead the development of Quality and Food Safety Management Systems and continuously update guidelines and metrics as per Food Safety Management system to cover all Processes in the Value Chain.
- Establish a mechanism for effective Monitoring and Review of key metrics related to compliance of established Quality processes
- Lead the development of Quality Capability in the System through Deployment, Training Plans and Coaching.
- Institutionalization of Operational Excellence program such as TQM,TPM, Lean and Six Sigma across various business processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.