Manager - Quality Assurance - Fertilizers/Infra/Mining Industry (1-11 yrs)
Quality Assurance Manager
Profile: Quality Assurance Manager
Type: Full Time
Experience : 1+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation, hosting/supporting, follow-up and closure of client audits.
- Participates in and supports conduct and follow-up of regulatory authority inspections.
- Ensure all relevant records and information are available and QCd prior to the audit/inspection
- Ensure all auditee attendees are aware of responsibilities and expectations and are familiar with the audit/inspection process
- Ensure all records and information provided to client auditor/inspectors is documented and tracked
- Manage and co-ordinate sponsor audit/regulatory inspection responses and review responses to ensure they address the finding and for appropriateness and completeness.
- Schedule, prepare, conduct and report assigned internal audits of projects and operational processes in accordance with approved procedures, schedules and formats
- Write and issue audit reports in accordance with standard format and timelines, ensuring clear communication of audit findings to the relevant project team members and/or functional area management.
- Act as mentor and oversee training compliance of QA direct reports as necessary.
- Contributes to the review and development of Controlled Documents (CDs) e.g. Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms & Templates
- Assists with continuous improvement efforts related to Quality Management
- Act as Business Partnering to assigned Operational Department
- Contribute as QA Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned business function(s)
- Perform ad hoc activities as required