Recruitment Specialist at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:175 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Quality Assurance - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Quality Assurance
Experience with Quality Assurance Management Should have a Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, Should have sound knowledge on Quality & Statistical Tools, Handled/led Quality Improvement Projects, Sound knowledge on Process Improvements (Kaizen) and Process Maps
QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
1. Identify the gaps and areas of improvement for quality.
2. Monitor the implementation of the team or individual quality plans
3. Be a guiding force in helping teams to plug quality gaps for individuals as well as teams.
4. Identify areas of Significant Customer Business Impacting projects and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership.
5. Lead Quality Projects for the business and complete 1 to 2 high impact projects per year.
6. Focus on Process improvement and cost reduction for Onshore to deliver tangible benefits.
7. Analyze current situation (As-is), identify improvement opportunities and recommend measures (To-be) to re-engineer processes.
8. Ensuring Internal and External Quality metrics are being met and if not suggest and handhold teams to achieve it.
- Accountable for Building TQM framework, controls, tracking and socializing.
- Accountable for implementing standard quality methods across the Business.
- Accountable for conducting training leadership teams on quality process and techniques.
- Accountable for surprise audits to identify deviations from set process.
- Accountable for identifying gaps in quality process and implementation of quality improvement tools and take corrective actions.
- Accountable for timely Broadcasting of required quality data.