Team Manager at Htree HR Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:310 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Qualitative Research - Media (7-14 yrs)
Manager - Qualitative Research
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on topics and filters to define objectives and set deliverables
- Pull and interpret data from sources available for new show launches, on-going tracks, marketing campaigns etc
- To commission and undertake qualitative research assignments for new and ongoing shows & campaigns
- To understand the consumer- his/ her behaviour, desires, pains and aspirations from all possible sources, including field research; generating insights and applying them to shows to create higher stickiness and most loved characters
- Mining insights & mapping trends in consumer attitudes, preferences, lifestyles, and behaviour that will help sharpen the team's consumer understanding
- Analysing consumer feedback, accurately identify problem areas and provide sharp & actionable insights to the content and communication teams
- Use insights from consumer feedback to actively provide stimulus or thought starters to the internal teams
- To work on projects and problem statements that can potentially impact storytelling.
- Identification of rising consumer trends & changes in societal fabric
- Number of sharp and actionable insights that were provided to business that aided strategic decisions
- Number of projects worked on and its long/ short term impact
- Number of innovative research techniques employed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.