Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2563 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Manager - Pursuit Management - BPO/KPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
We are recruiting a Manager for our Pursuit Support team.
- Quickly understand the proposal/presentation objectives and determine the scope of work for the KGS Pursuit Support team
- Source information from relevant internal sources and teams etc., collate and analyze information logically and producing high-quality outputs by deploying standard templates in a timely manner
- Create the document structure as per the RFP / proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members
- Work with the onshore teams to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI / RFP responses, marketing collateral, etc.
- Maintain the repository and the tracker to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly
- Create and update standard decks, by scenario, that highlight the best slides that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFx responses, pitchbooks, capability decks etc.
- Manage the overall performance of the team, as well as the quality of its output
- Work closely with key stakeholders and build productive relationships
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech/BBA/BCom/MBA Preferred Prior Experience
- Graduates with 10-15 years, post Graduates with 6-8 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO / IT-BPO company / internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies.
- Project and Team management exposure
- Prior experience in pre sales/bid management, project management, business development, account management, etc.
- Prior team management experience not essential, but preferred
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- The goal has driven - should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements - by developing solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes.
Technical skills :
- Prior experience in pre-sales/bid management, project management
- Expertise in MS Office, specifically in PowerPoint & Word
Behavioral/team skills :
- Strong team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations, Excellent written and verbal communication skills