Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:4204 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Manager - Pursuit Management - BPO/KPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
We are recruiting a Manager for our Pursuit Support team.
- Quickly understand the proposal/presentation objectives and determine the scope of work for the KGS Pursuit Support team
- Source information from relevant internal sources and teams etc., collate and analyze information logically and producing high-quality outputs by deploying standard templates in a timely manner
- Create the document structure as per the RFP / proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members
- Work with the onshore teams to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI / RFP responses, marketing collateral, etc.
- Maintain the repository and the tracker to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly
- Create and update standard decks, by scenario, that highlight the best slides that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFx responses, pitchbooks, capability decks etc.
- Manage the overall performance of the team, as well as the quality of its output
- Work closely with key stakeholders and build productive relationships
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech/BBA/BCom/MBA Preferred Prior Experience
- Graduates with 10-15 years, post Graduates with 6-8 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO / IT-BPO company / internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies.
- Project and Team management exposure
- Prior experience in pre sales/bid management, project management, business development, account management, etc.
- Prior team management experience not essential, but preferred
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- The goal has driven - should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements - by developing solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes.
Technical skills :
- Prior experience in pre-sales/bid management, project management
- Expertise in MS Office, specifically in PowerPoint & Word
Behavioral/team skills :
- Strong team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.