Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:884 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Pumps (12-16 yrs)
Purchase Manager - Pumps
Management and Leadership :
- Leading the Purchasing departments;
- Establishing a Strategy for the company and on the basis thereof the long-term company strategy and related concrete objectives and KPIs;
- Organizing and structuring the entire Procurement processes for your own organization but also for various parties with whom there is intensive cooperation;
- The further professionalization of staffing and employees who are in other departments but are crucial in the supply chain and procurement processes;
- Establishing and implementing procedures;
- Negotiations with suppliers, agreeing SLAs;.
- Achieving procurement and supply chain objectives.
- Assessing and selecting suppliers in close consultation with the team and management of various departments;
- Leading negotiations and the supplier qualification process;
- The drafting of local purchasing contracts and the implementation of contract management;
- Compliance with and monitoring of the supplier qualification process.
The profile :
- The Manager has successfully completed at least a BE ( Mech / Production) and has 12 to 15 years of experience in the various facets of Procurement in a project-driven engineering organization.
- Preferably experience with Rotating Equipment or Pump or comparable capital goods and technical servicing processes and (spare) parts management.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of long-term strategic procurement contracts with business-critical suppliers. Candidate must be exposed to casting industry products, for oil and gas industry.