Associate Consultant at 3P Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5069 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Purchase/Procurement - FMCG/Commodities (5-10 yrs)
Purchase Manager (Commodities) - Leading FMCG Co.
- Would be responsible to handle purchase and procurement activities of the Region.
- Monitor and Supervises Procurement / Purchase Team.
- Manage all local procurement activities, including ad hoc buys, negotiations, contracting, issue resolution, local supplier management, expediting, etc.
- Execute regional procurement programs, including buying off of regionally sourced suppliers
- Support and implement regionally developed procurement policies and processes in the respective local markets
- Facilitate resolution of conflicts with suppliers and customers over delivery and payment issues
- Work with Process and Systems Lead, Procurement Operations Lead to identify efficiency and cost reduction opportunities.
Qualification : Bsc (Agriculture) / M.SC (Agriculture) only need to apply for this profile.
Experience : 4 to 15 years of Sourcing (Purchase/Procurement) and Vendor management from commodities only. Cereals : Rice, wheat etc
Dal : - Bengal gram-, chana, - green moong-, masoor, moong, - tur dal-, urad, - white whole-, - black whole-, - pea nut-, rajma, - kabuli chana-
Flours : bajra, besan, corn, jowar, - multigrain-, atta, ragi, soya, - Whole wheat
Spices : - black pepper-, ajwain, cumin, mustard, cloves, fennel, chilly, chillies, sesame, fenugreek, tamarind, cinnamon, dalchini, coriander, cardamom, ginger, turmeric, - garam masala-, - chat masala-, rasam, sambar
Ground Spices : Pepper, chilly, coriander, cardamom, fenugreek, ginger, turmeric, cumin, fennelAsafoetida, basil, - bay leaves-, cinnamon, clove, - curry leaf-, garlic, kokam, mint, mace, oregano, tamarind, saffron
Masala : garam masala-, spices, - curry powder-, chutney, pickle,
Work Location : Indore, Hubli and Srikakulam
For Further Details Contact with your updated cv mentioning current ctc details and notice period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.