Founder at Serving Skill
Views:646 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Pharma (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Raising purchase order and coordinate with suppliers for timely supplies.
- Check the indent and communicate with related department for required material and service.
- Communicate with existing and new suppliers for enquiry and quotation.
- Price negotiation and ensure efficient acquisition of goods at fair price.
- Placing purchase order and follow up with the supplier and transporter for timely material.
- Stock maintenance
- Vendor development
- New product development
- Taken care of reject material which includes rebooking of material and communicate with vendor for better quality of material.
- Resolving all queries raised by plant by getting proper and timely feedback from vendor.
- Taken care of ISO Document.
- Conducting vendor audit and maintenance of records interacting with internal and external audits. etc-
Job Insights :
- Candidates should have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Prefer Candidates from Ahmedabad.
Recruitment Stages : 1) CV Shortlisting 2) Skype/ Whatsapp Video with MD/ Director 3) HR Discussion
Candidate should be comfortable to work in a 2 year bond.
ONLY Males candidates required
ONLY candidates from Pharma industry will be considered