Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1809 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Lab Equipment/Chemical/Consumables (7-15 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Release of all Opex related Purchase orders
- Procurement of Biologicals & Consumables
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities
- To arrange for vendor approval after obtaining of duly filled in Vendor Questionnaire
- Ensure timely, cost effective and high-quality materials adhering to all purchase policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Review and approval of Stores Records
- Experience in import and its related formalities to ensure timely clearance) delivery of imported Goods (Lab equipment and chemical/consumables)
Desired Candidates : Candidates having CAPEX Procurement experience will be highly preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.