Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:435 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Lab Equipment/Chemical/Consumables (7-15 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Release of all Opex related Purchase orders
- Procurement of Biologicals & Consumables
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities
- To arrange for vendor approval after obtaining of duly filled in Vendor Questionnaire
- Ensure timely, cost effective and high-quality materials adhering to all purchase policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Review and approval of Stores Records
- Experience in import and its related formalities to ensure timely clearance) delivery of imported Goods (Lab equipment and chemical/consumables)
Desired Candidates : Candidates having CAPEX Procurement experience will be highly preferred.