Talent Partner at Human Context
Views:260 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Construction Firm (4-10 yrs)
- Handle end to end procurement responsibilities for construction-related projects.
- Has to have had prior experience in the purchase department of construction industry.
- Having a network of vendors and suppliers across the state.
- Knowledge of material usage and smooth flow info from site and office.
- Understanding and forecasting the necessity of material requirement and usage.
- Keeping updated records of inventory and inventory management.
- Understanding the fund flow of the company and dealing with vendors appropriately.
Required Candidate profile :
- Has to know vendors and suppliers. Good negotiating skills.
- Identification of the new vendors / new materials.
- Knowledge of Bulk purchase. Should have experience in strategic sourcing and supply chain management of a precision engineering/ auto component industry.
- Hands on experience in identifying, evaluating and developing vendors for machined components are a must. Proven record in Costing and Negotiation. Minimum 4 years exp in Real estate and Construction